Information Security Officer (6200)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR46422 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a newly established Electronic Money Institution (EMI) currently in the process of obtaining its operating license from the Central Bank of Cyprus, we are seeking to recruit an Information Security Officer to join their growing team. The successful applicant should hold an academic background relating to Information Security and will possess approximately 3+ years of practical experience in Information Security, preferably from the financial services sector. Any previous experience working specifically within an EMI or Bank will be considered a significant advantage. Fluency in both Greek & English is a must.
- Development and maintenance of the EMI’s Information Security framework and Governance structure in line with best market practices.
- Monitor the access rights procedures in the information systems of the EMI.
- Monitor the procedures for information protection during the course and upon termination of contracts with vendors and third parties, including systems acquisition and development processes.
- Accountable to carry out Information Security reviews on various projects.
- Responsible to monitor the security incident response, tracking and escalation procedures (SIEM/SOC).
- Provide guiding principles to IT department regarding network infrastructure and systems.
- Participation in activities required for the implementation of effective security controls in the EMI’s IT infrastructure.
- Development and implementation an Information Security Risk Assessment and Management Programme.
- Carry out risk assessment of the information assets of the EMI.
- Monitor compliance with information security policies, procedures, standards, guidelines and processes.
- Participate and cooperate with IT, Risk Management and Internal Audit departments in the effective management of information security within the EMI.
- Educated to degree level in Information Security/Technology or a related field.
- Approximately 3+ years of practical experience in Information Security, ideally within the Financial Services sector.
- Certified Information Security Manager/Auditor Certification will be considered as a plus.
- Strong knowledge of Active Directory/Banking Systems/Networks/Cryptography.
- Knowledge in CBC/ECB/EU information security framework and relevant standards.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluency in Greek and English.
- Dynamic, energetic and results driven.
- Ability to work under pressure.