Business Development Executive
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#HM46384 Type: Full time
Position: Business Development Executive
Department: Business Development
Reports To: Head of Business Development
Location: Cyprus – Larnaca
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Contacts new Affiliates of the Company to introduce the Company and its services and ascertain the needs and individual circumstances of each new Affiliate.
- Achieves all sales targets on a consistent basis outlined by the Head of Business Development.
- Conducts an induction to new Affiliates regarding their affiliate panel and how to utilize the systems available to them.
- Informs Affiliates of the commission structure they will receive and if applicable negotiates for a different commission structure.
- Communicates to Affiliates the various products and marketing campaigns currently active.
- Validating Affiliate accounts after the Prospective Affiliate has undergone through the Affiliate Acceptance Procedure and the Affiliate Due Diligence and verification of identity procedures which the Company has in place.
- Uses of online software applications in order to have a personal conversation with an Affiliate who might be facing problems while using the website and/or might request further clarifications.
- Arranges meetings, either face to face or remotely, with Affiliates to drive business development.
- Checks the Company’s reporting system daily for his progress.
- Travels to various locations and attends seminars and educational meetings.
- Carries out any further duties assigned by their line manager.
- Contributes to a positive and dynamic working environment.
- Fluency in English - an additional language will be considered an advantage
- Experience in Sales and/or Business Development will be considered an advantage
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Self motivated and target orientated individual
A very competitive remuneration and benefits package is offered to all successful candidates including 13th salary and medical insurance from day one, in addition to the opportunity to work within an exciting and engaging work environment where you will be given the tools and guidance to reach your full potential.
All applications will be treated as confidential
Applications must be made through our careers webpage: www.hfeu.com/careers