Semi-Senior Auditor - Paphos & Limassol branch
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#RC46375 Type: Full time
RSM Cyprus provides a comprehensive range of audit, tax and consulting services with offices in Limassol, Paphos and Nicosia. RSM Cyprus is part of RSM International, the 6th largest audit, tax and consulting network worldwide.
RSM Cyprus is certified by the Great Place to Work as an employer of choice based on the questionnaire Trust Index. It is accredited as an ACCA Platinum Approved employer, ACCA Professional Development and an ACA Authorised Training Employer.
By joining our team, you will receive full support for achieving your professional and personal goals with access to various training courses and programs locally and internationally. You will also have the opportunity to connect with RSM colleagues from around the world as well as familiarise yourself with the different lines of financial services we provide from a wide range of industries.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparation of accounts and financial statements
- Audit of companies involved in various business sectors
- Implementation of audit plans and controls
- Ensure completion of assignments within the appropriate timeframe
- Partly qualified ACA or ACCA
- 1-2 years of practice experience
- Knowledge of Caseware Audit International or other related methodology
- Broad knowledge of IFRSs & ISAs and a general tax knowledge
- Strong technical ability
- Strong interpersonal skills are essential
- Capable of working on own initiative and having the ambition to develop a career in practice
- Fluent knowledge of the Greek and English language
- A competitive remuneration package will be offered depending on experience
- 13th Salary
- Provident Fund
- Friday afternoon off
Please send your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting "Semi-Senior Auditor – Limassol" or "Semi-Senior Auditor – Paphos"
Kindly note that only successful candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.