Digital Marketing Specialist
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#BD46360 Type: Full time
BDSwiss is one of the leading financial institutions specializing in Forex/CFDs trading.
We create a unique work environment that promotes innovation, team spirit, and stability by establishing a corporate culture with the values of performance, integrity, transparency, and diversity at its core. At the heart of all this lies our team, which is creative, possesses strong leadership skills and is 100% committed to our goals.
We’re on a mission in finding the best talent out there and adding an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team at our offices in Limassol or Nicosia.
Your role at BDSwiss:
- Reporting directly to the CMO of the company
- Developing, analysing, and managing a wide variety of customer acquisition activities, including email marketing, PPC advertising, SEM, SEO, and paid social media campaigns.
- Monitoring key digital marketing metrics to track success and optimize plans, and creating analytics reports to share progress on campaigns and marketing activities.
- Reviewing and analysing market research, and internal data sources (e.g., region demographics, surveys, CRM data, etc.) to better understand target audiences and market opportunities.
- Contributing to the development, coordination, and execution of strategies to ensure widespread awareness and interest in the BDSwiss brand.
- Accelerating business impact by building, maintaining, testing, and optimizing robust, scalable campaigns that will drive high-volume growth.
- Ensuring the highest performance KPIs and permanently innovating management approaches across all funnel steps.
- Driving innovations in digital marketing that help BDSwiss meet its strategic goals.
The Ideal Candidate:
- University degree in Marketing or equivalent.
- Digital marketing certifications (Google Analytics, Google Ads, and Facebook Blueprint) will be considered an advantage.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in similar roles.
- Experience in the online trading industry financial or at a marketing agency experience is an asset.
- Extensive experience using the Google Ads platform (Search, Display, Video, Remarketing).
- Extensive experience running Facebook Ads (using Facebook Ad Manager / Power Editor), LinkedIn Ads, and other paid social media campaigns.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools/Search Console, Google Sheets and Google Data Studio, Tableau, Tag Manager, and other analytics tools, and demonstrated ability to use data to refine and optimize digital marketing plans.
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration packages
- Discretionary performance-based bonuses
- Paid time off (including vacation and personal sick days)
- Sponsorships for work-related training and professional examinations
- Weekly breakfast and access to our cafeteria with unlimited fresh snacks and beverages
- Development opportunities in a fast-growing environment, continuous training, and support
- Participation in the Company's Group Medical Scheme, Pension Scheme, and Discount Scheme
Does this sound like you? Take the next step by submitting your application through BDSwiss Career Webpage:
Digital Marketing Specialist
BDSwiss is an equal opportunities employer. We ensure that applicants are treated equally and that no applicant or employee receives less favorable treatment during the interview selection process or during their employment with BDSwiss.