This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#OM46227 Type: Full time
We are currently looking for a Compliance Officer who would ensure the company's conformity with the regulatory framework.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that Octa Markets Cyprus Ltd maintains at all given times in full compliance with the legal framework applicable for Cyprus Investment Firms.
- Continuously monitor policies and procedures, and conduct internal reviews or audits to ensure that Compliance and AML processes are in alignment with the regulations and industry practices.
- Perform the annual Compliance and AML report and provide accurate responses for the Annual Internal Audit report.
- Provide training to all employees on an annual basis on AML issues and regulatory updates.
- Conduct daily checks on the products/services offered by the Company to ensure that the Company fully complies with the applicable regulatory framework.
- Monitor policies and procedures on departmental and corporate level to ensure compliance with the Regulatory bodies and applicable regulations.
- Effectively monitor B2B/B2C onboarding practices and procedures and serve the two-fold objective of regulatory compliance and best user interaction/experience.
- Timely submission of regulatory reporting, obtaining feedback files and maintaining relationships with regulators.
- Ensure that regulatory policies and procedures are documented, implemented, and monitored throughout the Company.
- Safeguard the Company against any operational risk by identifying potential threats and frauds threatening the Company and propose practical solutions for resolution.
- Prepare regular reports to be addressed to key internal and external stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, Finance, Law or related field.
- 2-3 years’ experience in the Compliance/AML function with solid experience in regulatory reporting.
- Good knowledge of the national, European, and international practices, Laws and Regulations.
- In-depth knowledge of the Forex/CFDs industry.
- Ability to work under pressure and result oriented.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Holder of the Advanced Certificate is a must.
- AML Certificate is considered as a plus.
- Experience in preparation, launching and monitoring Marketing activities and campaigns in the European Economic Area, is very suitable for the position.
- Proactive, reliable, and trustworthy personality to ensure confidentiality at all levels.
- Medical insurance, parking allowance.
- Payable CPDs and annual renewal to the Public Register of Certified Persons.
- Professional Body Subscriptions allowance.
- 21 business days of annual leave.
- Friendly working environment with coffee and fruits.
- Amazing opportunities for personal and career growth.