eCommerce Department Manager (6182)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR46188 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an international FinTech company offering innovative payment services and solutions to private and corporate clients, we are seeking to recruit an eCommerce Department Manager to join their growing team based in Limassol. The successful applicant will be responsible for overseeing the eCommerce Department of the company, processing card payments on a daily basis as well as managing key business relationships with MasterCard, China Union Pay & American Express. You will possess approximately 5+ years of previous experience working in a similar position within the Banking and/or Payments sectors. Hands-on experience with the MasterCard Connect system is essential as well as proven experience in leadership roles within the card processing and/or payments sectors.
- Taking initiative and leadership of the entire eCommerce department.
- Daily processing of card payments.
- Communication and management of relationships with MasterCard, China Union Pay, Amex etc…
- Communication with an external processing centre, gateway and the core banking platform provider.
- Creation of products related to classical eCommerce, card-to-card payments & POS terminals.
- Implementation of latest risk and AML control tools.
- General daily control of operations for all systems of eCommerce department.
- Close communication with the SEO, MLRO, CFO and Business Developers, assisting with the development of the product to necessary standards.
- Approximately 5+ years of previous experience within a similar role within the Card Processing and/or Payments sectors is a must.
- Experience in MasterCard Connect system is a must.
- Proven experience in leading roles in card processing or payments.
- Understanding of launching new card acquiring programs from scratch.
- Excellent understanding and experience in the card acquiring business.
- Understanding of AML and risk controls in card payment schemes.
- Understanding of market trends in the Payment industry, finding most efficient solutions for release of new products.