This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR46183 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a privately owned Group of Companies that provide a full range of marketing related services to a wide range of clients, we are seeking to recruit a Webmaster to join their growing team based in Paphos. The successful applicant will primarily be responsible for maintaining websites and servers to meet user needs. You will be responsible for making sites easy to use, attractive and secure. You will have proven experience as a Webmaster and/or Web Developer/Designer and should be proficient with HTML, CSS & XML. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English are essential.
- Build functional and easy-to-use websites.
- Test websites across browsers, operating systems and devices.
- Maintain, configure and troubleshoot servers.
- Ensure site security by setting up firewalls and login pages.
- Optimize loading speeds and capacity.
- Debug pages and fix broken links or images.
- Update website content and review SEO.
- Monitor and analyze site performance (e.g traffic, conversions).
- Address user complaints.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Design or a related field is preferred.
- Proven experience as a Webmaster or Web Developer/Designer is a must.
- Knowledge of web analytics and SEO.
- Familiarity with web standards.
- Working knowledge of website management tools.
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical abilities.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Ability to generate creative ideas.
- Attention to detail and outstanding organizational skills.