Compliance Assistant (5184)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR46165 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding company operating in the Online Gaming sector, we are seeking to recruit a Compliance Assistant to join their team based in Limassol. The successful applicant will possess 1+ years previous, demonstrable experience in a similar role and speak excellent, fluent English.
- Maintain compliance on all related products.
- Analyse content on required websites and games.
- Compile compliance related data during auditing of content.
- Assisting with AML.
- Processing DPO/SAR requests.
- Communicate with other departments concerning compliance.
- Scanning active content to assure content meets compliance standards, while always maintaining the quality level to its maximum.
- Report to Head of Compliance.
- Minimum of 1 year in a similar relevant position in the online gaming industry.
- Strong analytical skills combined with the ability to comprehend and analyse financial data.
- Familiar of compliance documents and AML legal framework.
- High level of attention to detail; effective decision-making abilities; ability to work on own initiative and to assess situations quickly and accurately.
- Resilient with an ability to work under pressure, while maintaining accuracy and quality standards.
- Ability to work independently and also to liaise with other departments.
- Must have good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Fluent English speaker with high written/verbal communication skills.
- Career development.
- Group Medical Scheme.
- Complimentary lunch.
- Team building activities.