AML & Compliance Officer (6124)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR46145 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a very well-established and growing company operating within the Financial Services sector, we are seeking to recruit an AML & Compliance Officer to join their regulatory compliance team based in Nicosia. The successful applicant will ideally possess an academic background relating to Law, Business, Finance or any other relevant field and hold approximately 2+ years of relevant experience in a Compliance and AML focused role. CySEC Advanced and/or CySEC AML Certifications will be considered an advantage. Excellent command of the English language both verbal and written is a must.
- Managing a portfolio of entities comprising of Cyprus Investment Firms (“CIFs”) and Alternative Investment Fund Managers (“AIFMs”).
- Preparation of regulatory compliance and AML compliance monitoring programmes.
- Performing regular compliance and AML audits to ensure that compliance and AML standards and obligations are adhered to.
- Drafting and updating manuals, policies and procedures.
- Preparation of annual compliance and AML reports, and providing advice on compliance and AML issues.
- Providing assistance to the Chief Compliance Officer.
- Preparation of applications and notifications to CySEC as well as drafting of compliance and AML training material.
- Working as part of a team on any other adhoc compliance projects.
- Degree in Law, Business, Finance or any other relevant field.
- Approximately 2+ years of relevant experience in Compliance is a must.
- CySEC Advanced and/or CySEC AML Certifications will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Integrity and professional ethics.
- Independently manage workload and prioritise multiple tasks.
- Ability to analyse data, conduct research and pay attention to detail.