Junior Sales Associates (Various Language Skills) (5638)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR46142 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding CySEC Licensed Investment Firm with offices in Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit a number of Junior Sales Associates with varying language skills to join their expanding team. The successful applicants will work closely with the Sales Team, providing high quality general sales administration support. These are entry-level roles providing an opportunity for Recent Graduates or candidates with little professional experience to gain excellent experience in a fast-paced brokerage environment, which for the right candidates, could lead to a long-term career with the Company. Fluency in English as well as one of the following additional languages is a must: Italian and/or French.
- Assisting the Sales department(s) with general sales administration duties.
- Presenting our trading platform and introducing leads into the world of online trading of Forex and CFD’s.
- Translation of written materials, including those related to topics in the financial sector such as marketing, sales, business operations, finance, law, etc.
- Provide our clients with best-in-class service on phone, chats and email.
- Intelligently articulate financial and market-related concepts.
- Go beyond customer service i.e. skilfully probe for, listen and understand clients’ needs to provide resources and solutions to improve their trading experience and results.
- Consistently take initiative to learn about the markets, FX industry and new company platforms and products such as the Trading Station, Meta Trader 4 or the latest iPhone, iPad release.
- Be a team player and proactively collaborate with the Financial Services Team to manage time, resources, volume and client feedback.
- Consistently achieve specific deposit, retention and customer satisfaction benchmarks.
- Act upon constructive criticism to improve on-desk client conversations and to build on personal and department-wide performance figures.
- A recent Bachelor’s degree.
- Strong writing skills and can speak fluently, persuasively and clearly in English.
- Strong writing skills and can speak fluently, persuasively and clearly in either Italian and/or French.
- A high level of computer literacy i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Databases/CRM’s.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- An excellent attention to detail.
- The ability to think quickly and problem-solve in real-time.
- A personable, customer-focused manner.
- Basic technical knowledge and experience in financial markets would be considered an advantage.
- Some previous work experience would be considered an advantage.