Motion Graphics Animator (5948)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR46141 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an established and expanding Electronic Money Institution, licensed by the Central Bank of Cyprus, we are seeking to recruit a Motion Graphics Animator to join their team based in Nicosia. The successful applicant will focus on creating video content and assets for use across a wide variety of media, including social media, mobile platforms and emerging media. The ideal candidate should be an expert in an array of Adobe products and other common design software as well as being highly creative with a passion for producing visually engaging content.
Our client is seeking a motivated and energetic artist to join our company as a Motion Graphics Animator. As part of the marketing team, your role will focus on creating video content and assets for use across a wide variety of media, including social media, mobile platforms, and emerging media. The ideal candidate will be an expert in an array of Adobe products and other common design software. This is a role for a creative individual with excellent aesthetic judgment and willingness to collaborate within a team environment.
- Create visually stunning motion graphic video assets and content.
- Create highly engaging complex animations for a diverse array of media including website/social media and smartphones apps.
- Prepare conceptual layouts for the motion graphic project.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to share new design perspectives and ideas.
- Provide accurate time estimates for each part of the process.
- Assist in selecting appropriate audio, graphic and animation styles for the project.
- Encoding, converting and editing videos and adding effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Support the marketing team with extra graphics needs such as social media posts / google banners and traditional print creation.
- Keeping up with advancements in animation as well as new technologies and techniques, contemporary trends in production design and popular music to deliver cutting edge work.
- Collaborate with marketing team and other colleagues to best support larger media goals.
- Ideally educated in Motion Design, Graphic Design or a related field.
- Prior experience with and a strong portfolio of motion graphics work is a must.
- Expert-level knowledge of Adobe After Effects and the full Adobe Suite including AI/PS/ID/XD.
- A passion for excellent motion graphics work and a desire to learn new techniques.
- Superb visual and conceptual skills to solve problems and create novel solutions.
- Excellent communication skills in English are a must.