This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#GE46112 Type: Full time
ABOUT THE JOB
Financial Services Company based in Limassol is currently looking for a Creative designer to join the team and help us build a strong a differentiating brand. If you want to represent the voice of a strong and reliable brand in a digital environment, we look forward to receiving your CV for this role.
The main responsibility of Creative designer is to increase and strengthen brand awareness through creating meaningful and standing out visual content.
The successful candidate will work in the marketing department, he/she will be involved in creating the brand's content and will report to the Head of Marketing. She/he will be responsible for creation of visual content. She/he will be working closely with the content manager.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Translating messages and ideas into visuals;
- Creating and executing style guide for artwork;
- Selecting design elements, such as fonts, colors, and images for layouts;
- Creating design for websites and landing pages, social media posts, ads, icons, creating logos and brand identity elements;
- Revise published work to promote brand consistency and overall clarity.
- Experience of content creation for social media: Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, and LinkedIn;
- Experience in creating or supervising of creation of visually appealing, multimedia content;
- Basic knowledge behind a “user experience” that impacts a visitor’s time spent on a website;
- Design software: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign, Adobe XD;
- Experience in working with financial brokerage companies will be considered as an advantage;
- Motion design skills will be considered as an advantage;
- Portfolio required.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Remuneration Package.
- Medical Insurance.
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Opportunities for growth and development.
- Brand new office in the heart of Limassol
- Professional team and friendly environment.
- Free daily snacks & beverages on site
HOW TO APPLY
If you’re interested in this vacancy, please apply directly to the link below:
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted.