Treasury - Interest Rate & FX Risk Management Officer (6171)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR46079 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of the Bank of Cyprus, Cyprus’ largest and most prestigious Banking Institution, we are seeking to recruit an Interest Rate & FX Risk Management Officer to join their Treasury Department based in Nicosia. The successful applicant will primarily be responsible for managing the Bank’s interest rate and FX risk, and for enhancing/updating its Lending Pricing Policy. You will ideally hold an academic background relating to Finance, Economics, Mathematics or a similar field and holders of the CFA qualification or those working towards it are encouraged to apply. Our client is seeking an applicant with approximately of 2+ years of relevant professional experience who possesses a good understanding of Financial Markets and Derivative instruments.
- Manage the interest rate position of the Bank.
- Hedge any open positions that arise with the use of on balance sheet instruments or interest rate derivatives.
- Manage the FX risk of the Bank.
- Hedge open positions via FX spot and FX derivative transactions.
- Follow developments regarding interest rates and FX and assess their impact on the Bank’s balance sheet.
- Negotiate the terms of derivative transactions executed with counterparties to achieve best execution.
- Review and negotiate ISDA/CSA and other derivative related agreements.
- Ensure compliance with the Benchmark regulation.
- Enhance/update the Lending Pricing policy of the Company.
- Prepare presentations for Management team.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance/Economics/Mathematics.
- Master Degree in Finance or other related subject is highly desirable.
- CFA qualification or studying towards CFA will be considered as an advantage.
- Approximately 2+ years of previous experience in a relevant position.
- Good understanding of Financial Markets & Derivative instruments.
- Knowledge of Financial Risk Management methods and practices.
- Holders of CySEC Advanced Certification are encouraged to apply.
- Knowledge of Bloomberg will be considered as an additional advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in both Greek and English.
- Excellent IT skills - Advanced skills in MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint.
- Structured and critical thinking.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage time, workload and multiple tasks.