Product Monetization Manager (6263)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR46012 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a rapidly expanding FinTech Group that includes Neo Banking, Social Crypto Investing & Online Trading solutions to an ever increasing client base, we are seeking to recruit a Product Monetization Manager to join their team based in Limassol. The successful applicant must possess a strong understanding of business targets within the industries our client operates and possess the ability to craft custom, effective and strategic plans with a view to optimising and maximising revenue. You will need to have experience working in the Forex, Crypto and/or Financial Services sectors and be highly customer orientated with a high level of business acumen. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English are a must.
- Understanding of business targets and possessing the ability to craft custom, effective, strategic plans.
- Plan, create & implement day-to-day events and promotions strategies to drive growth in business KPIs.
- Manage day-to-day promotional activity as well as ongoing optimization.
- Focus on user retention and engagement to ensure high lifetime value.
- Find new monetization opportunities in new products, offerings, or assets.
- Continually test, innovate, and iterate on-going programs.
- Coordinate with designers and product teams to execute monthly events and promotions across all platforms.
- Recommend new ways to optimize and maximize revenues.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Statistics, Engineering, or a similar quantitative field.
- Experience with Trading, CFD and other financial worlds is a must.
- Proven analytical competencies and strong communication skills.
- Experience working with many stakeholders and different teams.
- Excellent command of the English Language (both verbal and written).
- Consumer oriented with experience in Customer Success, Sales, and/or Business Development.
- Proven experience in execution and full ownership of projects.
- An attractive remuneration package based on experience and qualifications.
- Medical insurance coverage after completion of probation.
- Provident Fund after completion of probation.
- Amazing opportunities for personal development and career growth.
- Parking Allowance.