This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR46001 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a rapidly expanding FinTech Group that includes Neo Banking, Social Crypto Investing & Online Trading solutions to an ever increasing client base, we are seeking to recruit a Dealer to join their team based in Limassol. The successful applicant will primarily be responsible for monitoring the operations of the trading platforms with regards to the reception and transmission of client’s orders as well as ensuring the execution of client transactions. You will hold a minimum of 1+ year of relevant experience working as a Dealer either within a Forex company or within Financial Services and possess good Bridge and MT4/5 Platform/Manger/Admin knowledge. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English are essential.
- Monitoring the operations of the trading platforms with regards to reception and transmission of client’s orders.
- Execution of client's transactions.
- Following daily procedures and producing daily reporting.
- Investigating, responding to clients queries in timely and accurately manner.
- Keeping up with daily market news and economic events.
- Investigating, troubleshooting, analysing various trading system performance, activities.
- Participating in Dealing Department projects.
- Assisting the team and the key stake holders in their tasks.
- Assisting in developing new procedures and amending existing ones.
- Minimum knowledge in managing own exchange, wallet, staking and NFT platform with high attention to detail.
- BSc/MSc in Economic, Mathematics, Computer Science, Business and Management or a relevant field.
- 1+ year of previous experience in a CIF, and/or the Financial Services sector as a Dealer.
- Ability to work on a shift rotation basis, and certain weekend shifts.
- Excellent knowledge with Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Excellent organizational, detail oriented and time-management skills .
- Excellent command of the English language (both verbal and written).
- High mathematical acumen.
- Excellent communication, multitasking skills and strong analytical skills.
- Personal account trading experience, +2 year of trading preferably.
- Strong understanding of Crypto/FX/Commodities etc. would be considered as an advantage.
- Good Bridge and MT4/5 Platform/Manger/Admin Knowledge.
- An attractive remuneration package based on experience and qualifications.
- Medical insurance coverage after completion of probation.
- Provident Fund after completion of probation.
- Amazing opportunities for personal development and career growth.
- Parking Allowance.