Business Development Managers (Various Languages) (6254)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR46000 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a rapidly expanding FinTech Group that includes Neo Banking, Social Crypto Investing & Online Trading solutions to an ever increasing client base, we are seeking to recruit a number of Business Development Managers with varying language skills to join their team based in Limassol. The successful applicants will primarily be responsible developing new business opportunities for the Group with prospective clients as well as managing and maximising relationships with existing clients. You will have previous experience within a similar Sales, Business Development or Client Service role, ideally within the FinTech or Forex industries any possess excellent communication, networking and negotiation skills. Our client requires you to be fluent in verbal and written English as well as one or more of the following languages: German, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Thai, Slovakian or Polish.
- Introduce new business to the company and maintain and maximise relationships with existing clients.
- Prepare business development strategies focused on financial gain in specific markets.
- Research and engage in the market for potential partnerships.
- Arrange offline and online meetings with partners and clients to drive business development.
- Prepare annual business projections and meet projected targets.
- Ability to handle individual budgets.
- Fluency in the English language (both written and verbal).
- Fluency in one of these languages: German, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Thai, Slovakian, Polish (both written and verbal).
- University degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Sales, or any other relevant field is desirable.
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive, or any other relevant role.
- Excellent communication, networking and negotiation skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Organized with a high attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
- An attractive remuneration package based on experience and qualifications.
- Medical insurance coverage after completion of probation.
- Provident Fund after completion of probation.
- Amazing opportunities for personal development and career growth.
- Parking Allowance.