Client Accountants (Semi-Senior & Senior Level) (6017)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR45936 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding provider of Professional Services including Tax, Accounting & Audit services, we are seeking to recruit a Semi-Senior & Senior Client Accountant to join their team based in Limassol. The successful applicants should ideally hold an academic background relating to Accounting/Finance/Economics or a related field and possess approximately 2+ years of relevant client accounting/bookkeeping experience at the Semi-Senior Level and approximately 3+ years of experience at the Senior Level. Candidates working towards either the ACCA or ACA or recent members of these Associations are encouraged to apply, although this is not mandatory. Fluency in Greek & English is essential and any knowledge of the Russian language will be considered an advantage.
- Electronic and hard copy filing of any kind of accounting, corporate and banking documents.
- Posting of accounting entries in accounting software.
- VAT reconciliations.
- Assessing agreements for any tax or VAT implications.
- Completion of tax and VAT forms.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Communicate with clients either by telephone or e-mails.
- Liaise with the audit/corporate departments.
- Liaise with government authorities.
- Ideally Educated to Degree level in Accounting/Finance/Economics or a related field.
- Candidates working towards the ACCA/ACA or recent members of these Associations are encouraged to apply, but this is not mandatory.
- Holders of the LCCI Higher or CAT diploma in accounting are also encouraged to apply.
- 2+ years of experience within Client Bookkeeping/Accounting at the Semi-Senior Level.
- 3+ years of experience within Client Bookkeeping/Accounting at the Senior Level.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills in English & Greek are a must; knowledge of the Russian language will be considered an advantage.
- Knowledge of Caseware will be regarded as advantageous.
- Basic Knowledge of applying VAT to international clients.
- Basic Knowledge of the Cyprus Tax Legislation.