Accounting Supervisor (6246)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR45935 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a long established and respected Family Office with diverse business interests and investments that include the Shipping industry, we are seeking to recruit an Accounting Supervisor to join their growing team based in Limassol. The successful applicant should be educated to degree level in Accounting, Finance, Economics or any other relevant field and will be a full member of a recognised accounting body (ACA, ACCA, CPA) with a minimum of 2+ years of post-qualification experience within a relevant accounting role. You will have strong IFRS knowledge and be familiar with Cyprus taxation and experience working within a Top 4 Firm will be considered an advantage.
- Support the annual consolidation process. Support the standalone financial statements preparation for various companies by providing analyses for disclosures.
- Responsible for the preparation of monthly management accounts, of several entities.
- Assist the Income Tax and VAT reporting/ compliance process.
- Assist in the preparation of various Management reports (financial, cash flows, budgets).
- Perform financial analysis, cost benefit analysis and any other analysis when and if required.
- Supervision, training and reviewing the daily work of accounting personnel.
- Assisting in strengthening of internal controls and procedures but also efficiency within the department.
- Liaise with External auditors for any explanations/support required.
- Stay up to date with all current IFRS and Tax developments.
- Support the new ERP system and BI implementation.
- Should have dynamic knowledge of excel and be able to collate data and prepare reports/ exhibits/ charts for further analysis and reporting.
- Should be able to prepare presentations summarising the outputs of his/her own work.
- Become a power user of the IT systems of the department in order to extract information for ad hoc report preparation, but also other routine reporting.
- BSc in Accounting/Finance/Economics or related field.
- MSc in Business or Finance will be considered as an advantage.
- ACA/ACCA/CPA qualified.
- Minimum 2+ years of post-qualification experience in an accounting role is a must.
- Prior experience working for a Top 4 Audit & Accounting Firm will be considered an advantage.
- Strong knowledge of IFRS required.
- Experience with Financial Reporting & IFRS Consolidations.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Familiar with Cyprus Taxation.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to manage and mentor people.
- Able to prioritise tasks, work under pressure and produce tidy, structured and accurate work.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Any previous experience working in a multinational company, family office, investment institution and/or in the shipping industry will be considered an advantage.
- Experience with ERP, Business Intelligence and Consolidation systems will be considered an advantage.