Junior Corporate Administrator (6244)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR45932 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding provider of Professional Services including Corporate & Fiduciary, we are seeking to recruit a Junior Corporate Administrator to join their team based in Limassol. The successful applicant will work as part of an established team, drafting various legal documents based on templates as well as opening and maintaining bank accounts on behalf of clients. An academic background in the legal field will be considered an advantage and any previous experience working as a Corporate Administrator within a corporate services provider will be considered a significant advantage. Fluency in English is essential and any knowledge of the Russian language is a plus.
- Preparation of forms to be submitted to the Cyprus Registrar of Companies.
- Preparation of bank account opening documents (local and foreign).
- Preparation and execution of bank payments.
- Drafting or reviewing of agreements based on set templates.
- Drafting of shareholder and director resolutions.
- Daily communication with clients.
- Ad hoc compliance work.
- Administrative duties.
- An academic background relating to Law will be considered an advantage.
- Work experience with a corporate service provider or law firm will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Knowledge of Russian language will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent command of MS Office.
- Knowledge of Quorum will be considered an advantage.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to multitask.