This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#SB45928 Type: Full time
Sigma Bakeries Ltd is a family-owned bakery and confectionery business spanning three generations of professionals. We are searching for a new member to join our team; a creative visionary who possesses the discipline, perseverance and diligence necessary to achieve and maintain the highest standards in the production of premium confectionery products.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Leadership skills/qualities.
- Proven knowledge of French and/or Traditional Confectionery
- At least three years’ experience.
- Excellent knowledge of Health & Safety Regulations.
- Dynamic personality able to work in a high-pressure environment
- Works well in a team.
We require that you prove your depth of knowledge gained from your years of experience as a Professional Confectioner.
- Operating electric ovens and other industrial grade baking equipment.
- Preparing products according to recipes, in timely manner and in large quantities.
- Decorating sweets/cakes in large quantities.
- Upholding workplace to health & safety & food safety standards.
- Six-day week (including weekends and bank/national holidays).
- Off-day: Weekday
- 24 days paid annual leave.
- Excellent remuneration package.
Interested candidates please apply to: