Accounting Officer (6242)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR45914 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an established and expanding Electronic Money Institution, licensed by the Central Bank of Cyprus, we are seeking to recruit an Accounting Officer to join their growing team based in Nicosia. The successful applicant will primarily be responsible for conducting daily bank reconciliations for the company as well as administering our clients accounts payable and accounts receivable functions. Reporting to the Treasury Reconciliation Manager you will possess approximately 2+ years of previous experience within a similar position and should hold a relevant accounting certification such as the LCCI or CAT. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English are a must.
- Daily Bank reconciliations.
- Report directly to the Treasury Reconciliation Manager.
- Daily preparation of Assets vs Liabilities report for review by Treasury Reconciliation Manager.
- Bookkeeping and maintenance of accounting records.
- Preparing and submitting VAT and VIES returns.
- Ensure proper financial records are kept and updated daily.
- Recording and reconciling the accounts receivable/payables.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
- Up to 3 years working experience in a similar position is a must.
- Proficiency in English (both written and oral).
- LCCI/CAT qualification is a must.
- Strong data analysis skills.
- Attention to detail with commitment to high quality and accuracy.
- Banking and international experience will be considered as a strong advantage.
- Desire to exceed expectations.
- High level of motivation.
- Competitive Salary.
- Private health insurance plan participation.
- Performance Bonus, including mix of cash and share-based scheme of company stock for outstanding performers.