This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#PT44702 Type: Full time
Parimatch Tech is an award-winning employer, who develops technology and marketing solutions for the Gaming and Entertainment industry. Parimatch Tech runs educational and entertainment projects internally, implementing innovative approaches to creating a comfortable working environment. If our values resonate with yours and you'd like to join the awarded No1 company in the Cyprus’ Best Workplaces™ 2022 and one of the "Europe's Best Workplaces ™ 2021", we are looking for a Corporate Administrator for our offices in Limassol.
- Daily on-going administration, perform general administrator duties, such as preparing and filing of documents.
- Translation of documents and other translation duties as may be assigned.
- Knowledge of Cyprus legislation in the field of corporate law and certification of documents for other countries.
- Drafting of contracts, POA, resolutions, AGM, notices, etc...
- Processing of primary documents and entering the info into the database (WisEbos).
- Working with the Registrar of Companies and other relevant authorities, preparing and submitting necessary forms for corporate changes, obtaining certificates.
- Incorporation of companies in different jurisdictions.
- Responsible for the statutory files of companies.
- Communication with various associates, lawyers, auditors and governmental authorities.
- Communication with local and international banks; preparation of documents/ forms for submission to banks.
- Knowledge of KYC and DD requirements, review and collection of KYC and due diligence documents
- Provision of nominee services
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar position in Cyprus, previous experience would be considered as an advantage.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Outlook, Word, Excel) and professional typing skills. Knowledge of Quorum will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English and Ukrainian. Knowledge of Greek and Russian language will be considered as an advantage.
- Higher education.
- Accuracy, speed and thoroughness of work, attention to details.
- Strong organizational, communication and social skills.
- Responsible, service-minded, positive and team-oriented attitude.
- Professional treatment of confidential information, able to work under stress and tight deadlines.
Package Offered by Parimatch Tech:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Yearly Salary Increases twice per year
- Bonus twice per year
- Yearly Training Budget
- Unique opportunity for career and self-development
- 21 days annual leave
- Medical insurance from the first day
- Complimentary lunch
- Monthly Corporate Events
- Yearly Family Events
- Exclusive Discount Scheme
- ACCA compensation
- CySec compensation
- Benefits Cafeteria - Yearly budget is available to be utilised on multiple services
- PM Tech Talent Academy - Assistance in job career counselling for partners
- Discounted Kindergarten Fees
- Flexible Working Hours
Parimatch Tech is an equal opportunities employer.
Please follow below link to apply : https://app.jobvite.com/j?aj=oKialfwh&s=carierista