IT Assistants | Information Technology Department - Nicosia / Limassol
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#DL44667 Type: Full time
Our Information Technology department is expanding and we are seeking to recruit dynamic and high calibre professionals to join the team as IT Assistants, in our Nicosia and Limassol offices.
At Deloitte, every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
It takes a high-powered network of internal support professionals to keep Deloitte going strong. As a member of the IT team, your mission will be to provide a wide variety of support services to our organization and people, ensuring distinctive experience.
The successful candidate’s key responsibilities include, among others:
- focusing on the End User Support
- responsible for the day-to-day running of the Firm’s IT infrastructure
- ensuring the smooth operation of all technology assets of the Firm
- performing regular maintenance procedures for all hardware
- executing routine tests on all operating and communication systems to always ensure proper functioning.
- ensuring backups of systems are performed as scheduled
- ensuring all hardware is protected against viruses or external interference
- providing operational support and assistance through the ServiceNow helpdesk
- ensuring MSF8 compliance (Security Updates, Windows build, software’s etc.)
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Engineering or in any other related field
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Organisational skills and ability to effectively manage multiple tasks
- Ability to work as part of a team with professionals at all levels
- Excellent command of the Greek and English languages, both verbal and written
- 1-2 years of professional experience in the following will be considered an advantage:
- Ms Windows Server 2016 or later
- Ms Windows 10
- Ms Office 2016 or later
- IT hardware maintenance
- Competitive remuneration package
- Provident Fund
- Medical coverage and life insurance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Free parking
- Continuous development
- Be the true you! We foster diversity and inclusion and encourage you to bring your authentic self to work. Explore, question and collaborate while building a career that inspires and energises you.
- Never stop growing! Diversity of thought makes us stronger. At Deloitte, we tailor a personalized learning experience, offering you the opportunity to grow at your own pace and achieve maximum impact.
- We practice what we preach! As a Purpose-led organisation, at the heart of everything we do is a set of timeless principles and unifying values.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Interested applicants should apply through Cydeloittecareers.com selecting the specific vacancy under ‘Vacancies at Deloitte’,no later than 31 October 2022.
Join us to make an impact together - Apply now!