Finance and Administrative Assistant | Risk Advisory
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#DL44556 Type: Full time
Our Risk Advisory department is seeking to recruit a dynamic, committed and reliable professional to join us as a Finance and Administrative Assistant, in our Nicosia Office.
Deloitte is the world’s largest leading professional services firm, providing audit and assurance, tax & legal, consulting, financial advisory and risk advisory services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. Deloitte in Cyprus shares global knowledge with local adaptation and personal approach, built on the solid foundations of over 60 years of successful operations on the island. Our professionals are unified by a collaborative culture that fosters integrity, outstanding value to markets and clients, commitment to each other, and strength from cultural diversity.
We are looking for an individual who focuses on delivering work of high quality and is committed to high levels of service. The main purpose of the role is to be a support resource to the Risk Advisory team, with the following key responsibilities, among others:
- Preparation and reporting of the management accounts for the Risk Advisory Department
- Revenue management and work-in-progress management and related reporting
- Analysing accounting/financial data in detail
- Project opening and administration
- Support with various other internal reporting requirements and adhoc tasks
- Provide administrative support where and when needed
- Liaise and cooperate with other internal and external stakeholders
- Maintaining records and registers for the team
- Collaborating with team members on administrative tasks which are both standardised and non-routine that positively impact the work of others and/or timely delivery to clients.
- Maintaining updated and accurate internal QRM databases and records
- Preparing and/or supporting in the preparation of QRM documentation
- Supporting the team on areas of risk management
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or any other related field from a reputable university
- Internship experience of 6 months in a reputable Professional Services Firm, will be considered an advantage
- Proficient in MS office, especially in Excel. Working knowledge of Microsoft D365 is a plus.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and responsibilities in a deadline-oriented environment and flexible work hours
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Exceptional attitude, self-starter, team player and process oriented
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Can use basic business logic to review and understand the figures
- Ability to handle internal and sensitive information with strictest confidentiality
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Competitive remuneration package
- Provident Fund
- Medical coverage and life insurance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Free parking
- Continuous development
- Be the true you! We foster diversity and inclusion and encourage you to bring your authentic self to work. Explore, question and collaborate while building a career that inspires and energises you.
- Never stop growing! Diversity of thought makes us stronger. At Deloitte, we tailor a personalized learning experience, offering you the opportunity to grow at your own pace and achieve maximum impact.
- We practice what we preach! As a Purpose-led organisation, at the heart of everything we do is a set of timeless principles and unifying values.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Interested applicants should apply through Cydeloittecareers.com selecting the specific vacancy under ‘Vacancies at Deloitte’,no later than 20th October 2022.
Join us to make an impact together - Apply now!