Assessment (DAP) Officer
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#UH44456 Type: Full time
Assessment (DAP) Officer
The University of Nicosia (UNIC) espouses the holistic concept of One Health, which emphasizes the relationship between the health of humans and animals within a healthy, sustainable environment. UNIC Health is dedicated to support the development of Medicine, Veterinary Medicine and Health Sciences of the University of Nicosia.
A career with us, is a unique opportunity to explore new possibilities, as we adhere to the highest professional standards, while promoting equality and respect.
We are now seeking a well-qualified and motivated professional to join our team for the full-time post of Assessment (DAP) Officer. The selected candidate will be supporting the Doctor as a Professional (DAP) Team, under the direction of the Registrar.
- Administration and maintenance of student DAP records, and processing of student data for the preparation of reports
- Coordination with academic and administrative staff for the update and maintenance of DAP School documents (Handbooks, Policies, Procedures)
- Responding to student concerns and processing of routine student requests
- Administration of DAP Committees and student meetings: plans, holds, takes minutes and follows-up on action points.
- Participation in all Registry/DAP activities where administrative support is required, for the provision of support to students, according to the instructions of the Registrar
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role with minimum 5 years’ relevant experience
- Undergraduate degree (minimum) – Postgraduate studies an advantage
- Excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively within a diverse team of professionals
- Attention to detail
The ideal candidate should be eligible to work in the European Union/ European Economic Area.
An attractive and competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
Please send your CV and cover letter addressing your suitability for the post, in English, to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, 7th October 2022.
Please indicate that you are applying for the post of Assessment (DAP) Officer with reference number A22DAP06 in the subject line of your email
Only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.