Social Media Coordinator - Cyprus, Greece or Remote
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#XM44438 Type: Full time / Remote
Reference Number: SMM1121
We are looking for a Social Media Coordinator to join our growing Marketing Team and help propel our brand’s social media to exciting new levels. You’ll need to be up to date on the latest social media trends and channels, as well as be able to think creatively when developing new strategies to reach our target audience, and increase their engagement with our brand.
This role is varied and comes with a fair share of responsibility, as you will be involved in coordinating regional social media teams; managing the publication of content to all social media channels; as well as brainstorming, drafting and executing the aforementioned strategies for a brand that operates globally. As part of the Marketing Team, you will work closely with content writers and designers to provide a clear vision and detailed briefs for the company’s social media strategy.
The main responsibilities of the position include:
- Develop, coordinate and execute the company’s social media strategy
- Understand the client profile for each region and ensure the strategy is in line with the company’s overall vision and goals
- Keep up to date on the latest social media trends and leverage these to help improve the company’s online profile and brand recognition
- Research, discover and execute new social media activities that could help increase brand awareness
- Implement comprehensive campaigns to increase brand recognition and engagement across all social media platforms
- Create content, engage with clients and manage the company’s social media presence
- Work with the Digital Marketing Team to develop, launch and manage targeted paid campaigns on a per country basis
- Conduct A/B testing to identify the campaigns that work best and analyse the results
- Keep up to date on the latest platform features and functionalities, and how to leverage them to reach the company’s goals
- Stay informed about the latest industry-specific rules and regulations related to sharing content on social media
- Work directly with Business Analysts to produce daily, weekly, monthly and lifetime performance reports
- Plan and prepare timelines for the launch of each campaign and monitor performance to optimise for the best results
- Be highly analytical with data and forecasting, and show an ability to meet monthly and quarterly forecasts
- Degree in social media, marketing, new media, or any other related field
- At least 3 years’ experience in social media management
- Experience in managing the social media strategy of a large global brand
- Experience and previous success with growing and scaling social campaigns
- Experience within the forex industry will be considered an advantage
- Ability to analyse and report on social media accounts and trends
- Strong and passionate work ethic and able to maintain integrity and optimism at all times, regardless of the situation
- Effective time management in a professional setting
- Ability to collaborate and excel in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- High attention to detail
- Attractive remuneration package plus performance related reward
- Intellectually stimulating work environment
- Continuous personal development and international training opportunities
Type of employment: Full time
Location: Cyprus, Greece or Remote
Please visit our website www.xm.com/careers to submit your online application for this position.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!