Back-end Developer, Advisory Department – Nicosia
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#KL44405 Type: Full time
We are currently seeking to recruit a Back-end Developer to join our Advisory team at our offices in Nicosia. We are looking for a professional with deep technical expertise, coupled with strong communication and people management skills, dedicated to becoming leaders in their fields.
- Being part of an agile development team and involved in all the phases from development to production
- Participating in the technical design and development of innovative solutions
- Demonstrating the necessary business consulting skills and being involved in client facing activities including solution presentation and support
- Demonstrating problem solving capabilities by addressing various problems that arise during software development process in a practical and innovative manner
- Being responsible for the design and development of applications that form our technological solutions
- Being involved in a combination of business understanding, back-end development and database management using a variety of languages and frameworks
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or other related technical or quantitative field from an accredited college or university. Master’s degree in a related field will be considered as an advantage
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a relevant role
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases including design, implementation, security, and caching
- Demonstrated experience in writing effective and efficient APIs with API driven development utilizing authentication frameworks based on best practices for one or more API languages, including Python (Flask) and/or .Net/C#
- Experience with DevOps deployment tools (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes) and knowledge for CI/CD tools (e.g. Jenkins) would be considered a plus
- Experience in leveraging cloud technologies like Azure or AWS would be considered a plus
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English languages (written and spoken)
- Business awareness and high motivation
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong analytical and interpretative skills
- Able to translate business requirements into a roadmap of technical tasks, utilizing a variety of tools, capabilities and technologies
- Enjoy working in multi-disciplinary agile teams from diverse backgrounds including SW developers, data scientists/analysts, business and process SMEs.
- Competitive remuneration package (incl. 13th salary)
- Bonus Scheme that reflects firm & individual performance
- Provident Fund
Health and Wellbeing
- BeWell@KPMG – a holistic programme to support employees’ wellbeing
- In-house occupational psychologist
- Occupational doctor
- KPMG Gym benefits
- Running Club
- Social committee
Life at KPMG
- Excellent opportunities for career development & advancement
- Hybrid working model (working from the office, client and home)
- Flexible working hours
- Friday afternoon off
- Flex Fridays for July & August (Reduced Hours – 36hours)
- Reduced hours & Mother’s scheme working options
- Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Holiday entitlement from the 1st day you join
- Global Mobility programme
- Dress for your Day
- Free Parking
If you believe that you have the above qualifications and this opening sounds challenging, apply now, through our Online Application.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Should you have any queries in completing the online application form, please do not hesitate to contact us.
T: 22 209196, E: email@example.com