IT Programmer - Nicosia (on behalf of Deloitte client)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#DL44400 Type: Full time
On behalf of our client, a leading Company in the General Insurance sector, we seek to recruit an energetic and high calibre professional for the position of IT Programmer, to be based in Nicosia.
The successful candidate will be responsible to develop and maintain Company’s systems software and computing infrastructure by designing and creating software programs, integrating systems and software, analysing algorithms and maintaining the operating system.
More specifically, the responsibilities of the successful candidate will be the following, amongst other:
- Develop, manage and maintain databases and applications
- Collect and analyse data and systems, manage, maintain, adapt or develop systems
- Perform software testing and manage system performance to ensure effectiveness
- Ensure security and data protection settings to mitigate potential risks
- Analyse, design, develop, as well as implement Applications Programming Interfaces (APIs)
- Perform regular security monitoring and inspection of systems to identify possible intrusions and problems and take the necessary actions to resolve these incidents
- Debug problems caused by operating systems software, application programs, or network failures and respond with solutions in a timely manner
- Plan, organize and coordinate the development, implementation, operation and maintenance of computer software, systems and server
- Maintain positive working relationships with internal stakeholders
- Communicate effectively and collaborate with external providers when necessary for the purpose of ensuring the smooth technological operation of the Company
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or in any other related field
- At least three (3) years of previous experience in a similar position is desired
- Working knowledge of C#, SQL, ASP.Net
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office 365, operating system Windows and Windows Server, Exchange Server
- Basic knowledge of computer networks and any other relevant areas
- Strong software analysis and development skills
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Solid organizational and ability to effectively manage multiple tasks
- Strong communication, interpersonal and teamworking skills
- Work responsibility and ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Excellent knowledge of the English and Greek languages, both written and verbal
REMUNERATION AND BENEFITS
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, according to qualifications and experience.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Interested applicants should apply through www.cydeloittecareers.com selecting the “IT Programmer” vacancy under “Vacancies at Deloitte clients” no later than Monday, 3rd of October 2022.
Kindly note that only successful candidates will be contacted for this position.