Graphic Designer (6091)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR44399 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a long-established, respected and expanding company operating in the Online Gaming sector, we are seeking to recruit a Graphic Designer to join their team based in Limassol. The successful applicant will be responsible for working as part of team to produce designs for social media graphics, banners, digital and physical adverts, landing pages and assets for email campaigns. You will ideally hold an academic background relating to Graphic and/or Web Design and possess approximately 2+ years of previous experience within a similar role. Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop Illustrator After Effects, Adobe Animate) is essential as well as excellent communication skills in English.
- Produce designs for social media graphics, banners, digital and physical ads, landing pages and assets for email campaigns.
- Work closely with copywriters and the marketing team to create and collaborate with other creative professionals to produce effective and highly engaging designs.
- Ensure that designs are visually engaging whilst on-brand and meet the designated media type requirements; legal and copyright standards; processes and procedures.
- Keep up to date with recent technological and software developments within the web and graphic design fields.
- Perform any other related tasks assigned to you by your team leader.
- Ideally educated to degree level in Graphic and/or Web Design
- Approximately 2+ years of experience within a similar position is a must.
- Portfolio of completed design projects (only applications accompanied by a relevant work portfolio will be taken into consideration).
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop Illustrator After Effects, Adobe Animate).
- Basic experience in working with videos and animations.
- Have a basic understanding of UX/UI design principals and HTML5.
- Experience working within agile project management will be considered an advantage.
- Ability to adapt the creatives based on brand guidelines and between different audiences.
- Have a great eye for detail.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Good time management and communication skills
- Brilliant communication and teamwork skills.
- Very good knowledge of English (oral and written).