Senior Business Intelligence Analyst (6090)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR44398 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a long-established, respected and expanding company operating in the Online Gaming sector, we are seeking to recruit a Senior Business Intelligence Analyst to join their team based in Limassol. The successful applicant will work alongside the Head of Business Intelligence and partner with a variety of business teams and external stakeholders to gather, document and maintain business requirements that will influence data modelling decisions. You will possess approximately 3+ years of previous experience in Data Science and/or Data Analysis and hold knowledge with predictive modelling and quantitative analysis. Excellent communication skills in English are essential and any previous experience working in the Online Gaming industry will be considered an advantage, but not essential.
- Partner with a variety of business teams and external agencies to gather, document and maintain business requirements that will inform data modelling decisions.
- Compile data from various sources into a single, consumable, data sets, including design and implementation of data models.
- Use quantitative analysis to analyse data and help drive business decisions.
- Identify opportunities for increased automation and efficiency through technical solutions.
- Help department Managers with ad hoc projections and other modelling tasks.
- Deliver day to day data requests.
- Utilize a hypothesis-driven problem-solving approach to design, construct, and rapidly test/iterate exploratory data mining analyses to reveal insight.
- Interpret and communicate insights to Senior Management.
- Work with business leaders to identify and develop metrics and visualizations that will track performance and highlight potential inefficiencies.
- Experience in mixed marketing modelling, understanding the impact of above the line/branding activity on acquisition channels.
- Ideally educated to degree level in Data Analytics, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or a related field.
- Approximately 3+ years of experience in Data Science, Data Analysis or a related field.
- Must be a quick learner with the ability to develop in-depth understanding of underlying data, data structures, and business uses of data.
- Experience with prediction models and quantitative analysis.
- Programming experience is beneficial.
- Experience in creating financial modelling.
- The ability to work with large, complex data sets across multiple platforms and design efficient processes to provide accurate and timely information is crucial.
- Understanding of digital tracking, measurement, and reporting tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in the English Language.
- Teamworking skills with the ability to build relationships internally and externally, with experience working with third party agencies.
- Strong organisational skills and experience of balancing multiple projects as once.
- Experience in the gaming industry is beneficial but not essential.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practices would be considered an advantage.