This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#BB44379 Type: Full time
bbf: is one of the fastest-growing real estate companies on the Cyprus market, offering its clients such services, as property sales, rentals, management, construction, and other related services. bbf: is willing to enlarge its internal staff and is currently looking for a Foreman.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Ensures that Project Staff and Subcontractors are discharging their duties effectively;
- Ensure the coordination of and communication between all parts of the operation team including suppliers, subcontractors, engineering HSE team;
- Provide, monitor, and control labor, plant, and materials to meet the program;
- Ensure the project is executed in a Safe Manner that complies with Contract Specification, Quality Standards, HSE Legislation, and our client's requirements;
- Keep a full and accurate daily site diary, including any changes/variations, subcontractors, etc.
Requirements for the position:
- Minimum 15 years of relevant experience
- Experience in concrete structure works (Formwork, Steel Reinforcement, Concrete)
- Knowledge of construction processes (concrete structures, earthwork, metal and carpentry works, MEP/HVAC installations, etc..)
- Excellent communication, organization, and supervisory skills essential
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Self-starter, able to work independently with minimum supervision
What do we offer:
- Young, dynamic, and friendly working environment.
- Fast-growing company with potential career perspectives.
- Interesting and challenging daily tasks within various departments of the company.
- Comfortable and prestigious offices in the middle of the Tourist Area in Limassol.
Interested candidates are kindly requested to click HERE and submit their CV