Information Security Analyst – Cyprus or Greece
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#XM44377 Type: Full time
Reference Number: ISEA1022
We are looking for a passionate hands-on Information Security Analyst to join our fast-growing team. The successful candidate will demonstrate dedication and quick response while contributing to our operational security. The team is responsible for end-to-end operational security and uses cutting-edge technology from well-respected organisations such as SIEM, EDR, CASB, and many others.
The main responsibilities of the position include:
- Deliver end-to-end operational security and incident response
- Maintain and monitor SIEM and other security tools
- Develop and maintain incident response triage guides and playbooks
- Provide incident response training to other teams and conduct tabletop exercises
- Cooperate with other teams to improve the company’s security measures
- Report and stay informed about current security threats
- Maintain security solutions such as EDR, CASB, DLP, and email security technologies
- BSc/MSc in Information Security or any other related field
- At least 2 years’ working experience in security operations or as part of an incident response team
- Hands-on experience with SIEM use case development and tuning
- Experience with triage guide and playbook/standard operating procedure development
- Solid understanding of incident response
- Experience with threat intelligence
- Experience of red/blue teaming, threat modelling or threat hunting considered an advantage
- Knowledge of security technologies such as EDR, SIEM, CASB, DLP, firewalls, email security, and VPNs and information systems technologies (Windows/Linux systems, Active Directory, VMware, databases, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Self-motivation with a keen attention to detail
- Attractive remuneration package
- Private health insurance
- Food allowance
- Intellectually stimulating work environment
- Continuous personal development and international training opportunities
Type of employment: Full time
Location: Limassol or Nicosia, Cyprus, or Athens, Greece
Please visit our website www.xm.com/careers to submit your online application for this position.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!