Sales Consultant (4686)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR44353 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a recently established company created to provide a full range of Loan and Real Estate Management services for one of Europe’s leading investors, we are seeking to recruit a Sales Consultant to join their expanding team of professionals. The successful applicant will be responsible for building beneficial relationships with a network of agents, associates and potential buyers for the area of Nicosia.
- Promote real estate assets in Nicosia to potential buyers, generated either directly or through the network of agents.
- Determine potential buyers’ needs and propose solutions.
- Coordinate with the Regional Sales Manager to ensure effective organisation of appointments with clients.
- Follow up with potential buyers by implementing the company’s Follow Up Policy, ensuring the timely submission of feedback and maintaining updated records on the Company’s CRM system.
- Oversee and provide continuous support on the monetisation of real estate assets in Nicosia.
- Maintain close relationships with real estate agents and contribute to the overall expansion of the Company’s business network.
- Ensure the achievement of sales targets.
- Ensure on-time submission of the enquiries and sales reports.
- Prepare detailed analysis and relevant recommendations for offers received.
- Ensure effective implementation of the visitation schedule to real estate agents and associates.
- Report on the sales progress to the Regional Sales Manager and the Head of Sales.
- 2-3 years of professional experience in a sales role, in real estate or related industry.
- Track record in overseeing and/or maintaining mutually beneficial relationships with a range of third parties.
- Knowledge of the local property market.
- Commercially oriented and business acumen.
- Impeccable integrity and ethical standards.
- Negotiation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work.
- Excellent command of the English and Greek languages, both verbal and written, and highly effective communication skills.