Senior Accountant (6088)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR44351 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding provider of Corporate & Legal services to both local and international clients, we are seeking to recruit a Senior Accountant to join their team based in Nicosia. The successful applicant will hold approximately 5+ years of previous experience providing accounting and bookkeeping services, ideally to a portfolio of international clients and any experience and knowledge in the areas of Tax and Audit will be considered a significant advantage. Fluency in both Greek & English is essential.
- Responsible for keeping proper books of accounts and financial records (i.e. Banks, purchase and sales invoices, payroll accounting, VAT, vendors and creditors, provisions, inter-company transactions, revaluations, close year, dividends, resolutions etc).
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns and VIES.
- Knowledge and handling of Tax matters.
- Conducting regular bank reconciliations.
- Dealing with financial paperwork and filing.
- Auditors’ assistance in the form of providing explanations and documentation to the auditors.
- Any other duties allocated by the Head of the Department.
- Ideally educated with Degree level in Accounting/Finance or related field.
- Approximately 5+ years of relevant experience in the field of accounting.
- Experience in International Accounting will be considered as an advantage.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft office.
- Knowledge of Caseware (reporting software) and E-soft (accounting and stock control software) will be considered as an advantage.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills in both Greek & English (Written & Spoken).
- Team spirit and willingness to develop.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Good team player with a strong work ethic.