This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR44349 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a recently established provider of Corporate & Fiduciary Services with offices in Larnaca, we are seeking to recruit an Accountant to join their expanding team. The successful applicant will ideally hold a relevant academic background relating to Accounting, Finance, Economics or a related field and possess approximately 2+ years of relevant accounting experience working for a professional services provider such an Accounting, Audit and/or Fiduciary Services firm. Excellent communication skills in English are essential; knowledge of the Spanish language will be considered an advantage.
- Posting of accounting entries in Sofia accounting system (recording bank movements, sales, purchases, investments).
- Assessing agreements for accurate posting in accounting software.
- Reconciliations of bank, debtors, creditors and any other ledger which can be reconciled.
- Responsible for the maintaining the internal back office and internal accounting of the Company (Full bookkeeping of the internal entity, issuing invoices and receipts, performing bank payments on behalf of internal company and any other internal administrative duties.
- Communicate with group auditors, accountants, clients, institutions for matters of client mandates but also for internal company.
- Electronic and hard copy archiving of accounting, corporate and banking documents in accordance with Company policies.
- Participating in internal group meetings for internal and client mandates.
- University Degree in Accounting or equivalent subject.
- Higher (LCCI) or CAT diploma in accounting will be considered as an advantage.
- 2+ years’ experience in an accounting department of a fiduciary/accounting/audit firm.
- Experience with international clients with cross boarder activities shall be considered as an advantage.
- Must be fluent orally and in writing in the English language.
- Knowledge of Spanish language will be considered as a serious advantage.
- Dedicated and discipline individual.
- Capable of working under pressure and deadlines.
- Willingness to occasionally travel.
- Team spirit.
- Able to respect and follow hierarchy.
- Work under the instructions of management.
- Looking to progress within our company.