Junior Finance Officer (6058)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR44339 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an International company that develops Privacy & Cybersecurity solutions to clients across the globe, we are seeking to recruit a Junior Finance Officer to support their growing Finance team based in Nicosia. The successful applicant will work as part of a busy Finance Team, under the supervision of more experienced Accounting professionals and will assist with various bookkeeping duties. You will ideally hold an academic background relating to Accounting & Finance and any previous accounting and bookkeeping experience will be considered a significant advantage, although full training will be provided to the successful applicant. Excellent communication skills both verbal and written are a must.
- Assist with the recording of expenses of the Company.
- Posting supplier invoices to the accounting system.
- Prepare payments via wire transfers through via Online Banking.
- Reconciliation of client accounts.
- Execute SWIFT and SEPA payments to foreign creditors.
- Inform the suppliers/account managers that payments have been executed.
- Prepare the payment cycle for due Invoices.
- Prepare a weekly cash report.
- Educated to degree level in Accounting & Finance or a similar field.
- Any previous experience in Accounting & Bookkeeping is highly desirable, although full training will be provided.
- Strong focus on details and quality.
- Team player.
- Ability to work independently.
- IT literacy with sound knowledge of Excel/Word.
- Excellent spoken and written knowledge of the English language.