Graphic Designer (6151)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR44283 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a rapidly expanding company offering single wallet white label Casino & Sports solutions via Mobile, Tablet and PC to clients across the world, we are seeking to recruit a talented Graphic Designer to join their team based in Limassol. The successful applicant will primarily be responsible for planning and executing the Company’s online and offline material, including logos, banners, landing pages, presentations and short animations. You will posses previous experience in a Graphic Design role, with a strong portfolio of previous work completed and be proficient with the Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, After Effects and Illustrator. Excellent communication skills in English are essential and any previous working experience in the Online Gaming sector will be considered an advantage.
- Planning concepts by studying relevant design briefs and materials.
- Providing samples of design for approval.
- Adapting designs to various markets and languages.
- Meeting deadlines and cooperating with the rest of the CRM team in completing projects.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for website banners, logos, etc. by utilizing the latest design software and tools.
- Experience as a Graphic Designer or in related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suit - Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator, etc…
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Proficient in English.
- Previous experience in Gaming is an advantage.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in a team and communicate well with content and marketing personnel.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Eligible to work freely in Cyprus.
- Career development opportunities.
- Group Medical Scheme.
- Complimentary lunch.
- Team Building Activities.