PPC Team Lead
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#DK44275 Type: Full time
David Kennedy Recruitment is working with a leading financial services company who are looking to recruit a PPC Team Lead to join their team.
Position: PPC Team Lead
Location: Warsaw, Poland OR Westside, Gibraltar OR Sofia, Bulgaria OR Limassol, Cyprus OR London, UK.
Employment type: Full-time
Remuneration: Base salary + bonus.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and implement strategies, conduct tests, analyse data, identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI in app, search and display campaigns
- Research competition, investigate benchmarks and provide suggestions for improvement
- Develop Ad copy and brief internal teams on digital assets and content needed
- Generate ideas for A/B testing
- Coordinate with creative and video teams to obtain digital assets needed for each campaign
- Finds and researches technical opportunities, risks, and errors; makes detailed recommendations for developer/IT implementation.
- Minimum 3 years professional work experience managing all aspects of Google PPC campaigns, ideally in an agency work environment
- Previous experience managing teams is a must
- Native/fluent in English, both verbal and written
- Ability to collaborate with remote teams
- Advanced user in Google Analytics, AppsFlyer/Adjust/Firebase
- Complete understanding of SkadNetwork and attribution for IOS 14.5+.
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience, skills, and performance
- Be part of a dynamic international team with positive and friendly atmosphere
- Guidance and tools to reach your full potential
- Hybrid working arrangements
- Private Medical insurance
- Mental health care support
- Pension fund.
If you are interested in this role, please apply using following link: https://davidkennedyrecruitment.teamtailor.com/jobs/2057585-ppc-team-lead?promotion=487296-trackable-share-link-dusan