Accountants | Business Process Solutions Department - Nicosia
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#DL44262 Type: Full time
We are seeking to recruit a team of dynamic and high calibre professionals at the levels of Senior and Supervising Senior, which will form part of the newly established team that supports the Deloitte Global Tax Centre Europe BV/SRL. The successful job incumbents will be based in our Nicosia office.
This is a unique opportunity to broaden your knowledge, develop your global insights, build your cross-cultural competencies and skills, expand your network, and ultimately advance your career and personal growth in an increasingly borderless world. Borders don’t exist at Deloitte, so get ready to go far and wide with us!
At Deloitte, every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realise your full potential.
Financial Reporting and Accounting is so much more than hard numbers. Think analysis, critical insights, problem-solving and strategic planning. The magic happens when analysis and insight meld. It’s what turns accountants into trusted advisors who use regulatory compliance and reporting to create opportunities and manage risk for our clients.
The successful candidates will be part of a newly established team which will support the Deloitte Global Tax Centre Europe BV/SRL, based in Belgium, in providing services to international companies and large multinationals with European operations, offering a huge spectrum of integrated financial reporting solutions and financial resources. Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Interact with a diverse range of multinational clients and monitor possible challenges and opportunities relevant to them
- Preparation of statutory financial statements
- Financial statements conversion (IFRS to local GAAP, US GAAP to IFRS)
In this role, the successful candidates will work as part of existing industry-specific client service teams in Belgium and Cyprus, and will be expected to act as individual contributors, delivering high quality work with guidance from management team members.
- Undergraduate degree from a reputable University in Accounting or related fields
- Up to 4 years of relevant experience in a Professional Services organisation or accounting experience
- Knowledge of IFRSs
- Experience of conversion from Local GAAP to IFRS and vice-versa will be considered an advantage
- Knowledge of cloud-based Accounting Software platforms will be considered an advantage
- Knowledge of UK FRS101 will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent computer literacy and strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Client-service mindset and the confidence to make daring, pragmatic recommendations
- Excellent command of the Greek and English languages, both verbal and written
- Competitive remuneration package
- Provident Fund
- Medical coverage and Life Insurance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Continuous development
- Free parking
- Be the true you! We foster diversity and inclusion and encourage you to bring your authentic self to work. Explore, question and collaborate while building a career that inspires and energises you.
- Never stop growing! Diversity of thought makes us stronger. At Deloitte, we tailor a personalized learning experience, offering you the opportunity to grow at your own pace and achieve maximum impact.
- We practice what we preach! As a Purpose-led organisation, at the heart of everything we do is a set of timeless principles and unifying values.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Interested applicants should apply through cydeloittecareers.com selecting the specific vacancy under ‘Vacancies at Deloitte’.
Join us to make an impact together - Apply now!