ISQM1 Specialists | Central Risk department - Nicosia / Limassol
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#DL44259 Type: Full time
The Financial Crime and the Independence teams of the Central Risk department of Deloitte Middle East & Cyprus are seeking to recruit dynamic and high calibre ISQM1 Specialists, in our Nicosia or Limassol office.
At Deloitte, every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
The Central Risk department is handling matters pertaining to Compliance; Regulatory; Anti-Money Laundering (AML); Ethics; Anti-Corruption; Independence and Risk Management for the entire Deloitte Middle East & Cyprus region. This is a unique opportunity to engage in cross-border collaboration with Deloitte professionals across the Deloitte network, broadening your knowledge and building your competencies and skills.
The successful candidates’ key responsibilities include, among others:
- Demonstrate understanding of business processes, internal control risk management, and related regulatory and compliance standard
- Use problem solving and critical thinking skills to quickly identify internal control deficiencies, evaluate their risk implications and draw the appropriate conclusions
- Facilitate use of technology-based tools or methodologies to review, design, and implement products and services
- Actively participate in decision making with engagement managers, and seek to understand the broader impact of current decisions
- Build and nurture positive working relationships, by providing high-quality deliverables and communications
- Document existing responses and perform walkthroughs
- Create internal control documentation for the engagement including narratives, process and data flows, and other supporting work papers
- Identify gaps in the current control structure and work with Process Owners to implement new controls and address gaps
- Drive the operational management and reporting of the ISQM1 implementation, which involves coordination with multiple stakeholders and service area specialists across the business streams and monitoring of and reporting against key milestones
- Working under the Global project to fulfil requirements as set out by the Global team
- Developing an ongoing compliance function for ISQM1
- Establish and maintain comprehensive Risk, Response, and Action Matrices
- Undergraduate degree from a reputable university
- Relevant experience in Internal Audit or involved in ISO Certifications will be considered as advantage
- Significant understanding of controls and their application in the workplace including design, sufficiency, operating effectiveness, deficiencies, and recommendations
- Knowledge and understanding of ISQM1 desirable
- Ability to coach, develop and manage people, as well as work independently
- Experience of simultaneously driving multiple work streams to a successful outcome
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent command of English language, both verbal and written
- Strong computer literacy
- Competitive remuneration package
- Provident Fund
- Medical coverage and life insurance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Free parking
- Continuous development
- Be the true you! We foster diversity and inclusion and encourage you to bring your authentic self to work. Explore, question and collaborate while building a career that inspires and energises you.
- Never stop growing! Diversity of thought makes us stronger. At Deloitte, we tailor a personalized learning experience, offering you the opportunity to grow at your own pace and achieve maximum impact.
- We practice what we preach! As a Purpose-led organisation, at the heart of everything we do is a set of timeless principles and unifying values.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Interested applicants should apply through Cydeloittecareers.com selecting the specific vacancy under ‘Vacancies at Deloitte’,no later than 03 October 2022.
Join us to make an impact together - Apply now!