SBAA Senior Environmental Officer HR/22/132
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CA44176 Type: Full time / Contract
VACANCY NOTICE: HR/22/132
€40,734.00 per annum
Level Transfer or Promotion, the successful candidate will retain their Terms and Conditions
(Old TACOS Employees Under a Pension Scheme will be moved on SBAA old TACOS)
BFC: BFC Band 11
SBAA: SBAA 12
New Terms and Conditions: Local Higher Executive Officer (LHEO)
HOURS PER WEEK
NEW Terms and Conditions: 37
To be eligible to apply for this role, you must be a Cypriot National. This advert is running concurrently both internally and externally. There will be no priority given to internal candidates.
Ensure that your application has been correctly completed and all relevant information has been provided. Failure to do so may result in your application being excluded.
Applications from individuals that have either reached or passed the BFC / SBAA Normal Retirement age of 64 will not be accepted.
Thursday 29th September 2022, Midnight, Local Cyprus Time.
Late applications will not be accepted.
ESSENTIAL CRITERIA FOR THE ROLE:
• University degree in environment related studies or equivalent qualification and experience.
• Fluency in written and spoken English and Greek
• A good knowledge of office-based IT is needed, including Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel, Outlook) and electronic filing practices.
• Valid driving licence
• Be prepared to self-drive an MT vehicle (and prepared to maintain or obtain FMT600) to attend meetings across WSBA and ESBA or occasionally in the Republic of Cyprus.
• You must undergo and pass as security / police check. If you are found successful you will be requested to provide a Clean Criminal Record and a Sex Offenders Certificate issued by the Republic of Cyprus.
• You must provide 2 professional references.
• Relevant environmental experience