Cloud Developer (NewTech R&D)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#AM44167 Type: Full time
In one sentence
As a cloud developer, you will be part of our “Platform” team in Amdocs “New Tech” group. The team is focusing on building Amdocs new generation platform to provide its customers the ability to consume and develop services running on variety public clouds while providing a large set of out-of-the-box capabilities which help service developers to focus on what they do best. Being part of the “New Tech” group, you will work closely together with other R&D teams with multiple domain expertise and fast-paced work culture.
What will your job look like?
• You will work with multiple public clouds (AWS, Microsoft Azure & Google cloud)
• You will take an active part in all development phases including design, development, testing (CI) and delivery (CD)
• You will develop cloud infrastructure using Infrastructure as Code (IaC) as Terraform CloudFormation ARM Templates etc.
• You will use modern cloud technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, Serverless Computing (Lambda), etc.
All you need is...
• You should be a great team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
• Have 5 years of experience working with cloud such as AWS, Azure GCP (Knowledge of multiple cloud is preferred)
• Have significant programming experience.
• Knowledge of developing infrastructure as code (IaC) using CloudFormation, Terraform or Ansible.
• Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
• AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional, or AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional or Azure certification is a plus
• BSc. in Computer Science \ Engineering (is a plus)
Why you will love this job:
As a member of the platform team, you will be involved in the entire application life-cycle including architecture, deployment, testing and continuous delivery up to production. You will be developing a complex, highly available, agnostic cloud-based infrastructure solution that runs new Amdocs micro services. (MS360)
If you are interested, please apply here.