Front End Developer (VU)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#AM44166 Type: Full time
In one sentence
As a Front End Developer, you'll focus on building out the company's React client facing web application and utilize a range of technologies including React and TypeScript whilst working as part of an Agile, cross-functional team.
What will your job look like?
• You will assist and work on the design, development, modification, debugging and maintenance of software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications.
• You will work as part of an Agile team and be actively involved in the full software development life cycle.
• You will perform customization, integration, and other related software development activities.
• You will support accurate requirement definition and produce technical design documentation.
• You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provides fixes and workarounds, and reviews changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
• You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, work with cross functional teams to achieve goals.
All you need is...
• Ideally a minimum of 2-3+ years of working experience in a similar position.
• Experience with Typescript and/or SASS will be considered as an advantage.
• Awareness of HTTP(s), REST, and JSON.
• Experience in Unit testing.
• Experience in state management such as Redux.
• Knowledge in CB/CI/CD operation activities.
Why you will love this job:
• You will be challenged to develop new software applications based on UX and UI designs.
• You will have the opportunity to work with the industry most advanced technologies.
If you are interested, please apply here.