This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#BB44102 Type: Full time
bbf: is one of the leading and fastest-growing companies in the property market in Cyprus and Greece, offering its clients such services, as property sales, rentals, management, construction, and other related services. bbf: is willing to enlarge its internal staff and is currently looking for a QA/QC Manager.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Daily site inspections at all stages of construction;
- Implementing procedures of issues identification, preventing and solving;
- Improvement of the efficiency of the work of contractors;
- Preparation of the necessary reports to company management;
- Management of QA/QC software;
- Development, implementation and verification of quality assurance and quality control system;
- Development of a system to minimize the cost of penalties;
- Management of complex quality control / technical supervision;
- Development of monthly reporting forms and quality control check lists. Monthly assessment of the work schedule for each project, assessment of the main risks;
- The preparation of a schedule of inspections of projects in accordance with the schedule of manufacture of works;
- Development of monthly reporting forms and quality control check lists.
Requirements for the position:
- At least 5 years in Construction and relevant QC experience.
- Fluency in written and spoken in English is a must, Greek and/or Russian will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of construction norms and rules.
- Excellent knowledge of European Standards, Eurocodes and ISO standards.
- Experience of technical supervision and control over observance of specifications.
- Great character, responsible and trustworthy person
- Easy learning person
- Ambitious and multiskilled person
- Multitask person
- Attention to detail
- Hand / eye coordination
- Reporting skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office interaction and knowledge
- AutoCAD knowledge.
- Knowledge of construction software (PlanRadar, ProCore, PlanGrid, Fieldwire, Viewpoint...etc).
What do we offer:
- Young, dynamic, and friendly working environment.
- Fast-growing company with potential career perspectives.
- Provision of 13th salary.
- Interesting and challenging daily tasks within various departments of the company.
- Comfortable and prestigious offices in the middle of the Tourist Area in Limassol.
Interested candidates are kindly requested to click HERE and submit their CV in English language.