Validation Officer (1 FT position)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#MP43979 Type: Full time
Location: Dali Industrial Area, Nicosia
Mundipharma Pharmaceuticals is expanding its QC department and is looking for one high performing professional to join the Validation Team.
To ensure that the products of Mundipharma Pharmaceuticals Ltd are manufactured using equipment, processes, and procedures that complies with the cGMP requirements specified by both the Regulatory Authorities and Company Policy.The overall analytical validation process must be comprehensively documented, with all the necessary procedures and reports in place.
Duties & Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Performing analytical work in support of validation projects that cover product process improvements, introduction of new material and equipment.
- Collaborates with all relevant departments to ensure that all manufacturing processes and analytical methods are validated, and all relevant documents are updated accordingly.
- Assists with training of relevant personnel in handling validated procedures and methods.
- Actively looking for solutions for quality problems
- Ensures all equipment and buildings are appropriately qualified for use in the manufacture of pharmaceutical products.
- Approves and monitors any external contractor related to validation activities.
- Ensures that the required initial and continuing training of the department personnel is carried out and adapted according to need.
- Collaborates with the Production and Quality Personnel on the setting up, revision and maintenance of Batch Manufacturing and Packaging Instructions, Standard Operating Procedures and other written procedures.
- Collaborates with the Production and Quality personnel relating to the monitoring and control of the manufacturing environment, plant hygiene, training needs, the approval and monitoring of suppliers of materials the designation and monitoring of storage conditions for materials and products, the retention of records, and self-inspections.
- Maintain accurate written records and reports in accordance with GMP/GLP.
- Independently carries out all aspects of analysis to provide right first-time quality results.
- Accurately reports analysis status to ensure effective continuation of work across shifts.
Who we're looking for
Education and Experience
- University degree in mechanical, chemical or electrical engineering
- Working experience in validation, laboratory instrumentation preferable but not required
- Experience with analytical investigations, change control and documentation management
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English language (verbal and written)
- Strong Computer skills including MS Office, QA applications and Databases
- Solid Experience in effective usage of data analysis tools and statistical analysis
Remuneration package includes 13th salary, provident fund, and private medical insurance, etc.
The company is certified with the SIR 2014 standard and is an equal opportunities employer.
Interested applicants should apply to email@example.com . Please note that only the selected candidates will be contacted. All applications will be handled in strict confidence.