Production Operations Manager
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#MP43977 Type: Full time
Mundipharma Pharmaceuticals is looking for a senior leader and experienced professional in production sites to lead the Production and Maintenance Operations.
This position is responsible for the management, and control of all manufacturing, filling, and packing operations in the production area that produces pharmaceutical products according to current GMP rules. Alongside this, the Production Operations Manager must ensure the cGMP status of production and documentation as well as the continuous training of employees. The Production Operations Manager reports to the Managing Director and works closely with other departments to ensure production matches planning schedule and continuously monitors Key Performance Indicators to improve safety, reduce costs and increase overall efficiency. Additionally, the Plant Manager oversees the maintenance and engineering team to ensure machinery and equipment operate at optimal level.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Direct and manage all production operations with overall responsibilities for manufacturing, filling and packing, and engineering and maintenance.
- Be responsible for production output, product quality, and corrective actions
- Perform process optimization to ensure effective and sustainable production.
- In coordination with the Managing Director, develop and achieve production Key Performance Indicators
- Planning and provision of resources including personnel, raw materials, packaging, etc
- Ensure GMP status of production facilities, production documentation and training of employees
- Leadership of direct reports and employees and ensure frequent trainings (e.g. Safety, GMP)
- Create a safe working culture and ensure employees are treated equally and ethically
- Supervise personnel and support development in coordination with HR and according to companies policies and standards
- Implement strategic initiatives of the company and provide a clear sense of direction and focus
- Prepare performance reviews for all direct reports and provide regular feedback to drive improved performance
- Regular reporting to the Managing Director
- Create a culture within production to maintain and improve compliance with Environment, Health & Safety requirements and a zero-harm workplace.
- Plays key role in the execution of client and regulatory inspections, including readiness activities. Acts as point of contact for the production area.
Who we're looking for
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Management, Engineering or related field.
- A minimum of 7 years of relevant leadership experience
- A minimum of 5 years leading production operations
- Thorough understanding of cGMP requirements, and/or experience from working in an international company will be considered an advantage
- Proven project management skills, with the ability to lead initiatives according to business needs and strategy.
- Demonstrated ability to lead people effectively, building and sustaining relationships at all levels required, and promoting a high-performance organization.
- Fluent in Greek and English language
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively to resolve issues with strong influencing, diplomacy, and partnering skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Willingness and ability to work flexible hours to support the needs of a multi shifts operation.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Business acumen and fundamental knowledge in financial management
Compensation package includes 13th salary, provident fund, and voluntary private medical insurance. Interested applicants should apply to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be handled in strict confidence.
Mundipharma Pharmaceuticals is an equal opportunities employer.