Monitoring Officer (Italian)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#BD43961 Type: Full time
BDSwiss is one of the leading financial institutions specializing in Forex/CFDs trading.
We create a unique work environment that promotes innovation, team spirit, and stability by establishing a corporate culture with the values of performance, integrity, transparency, and diversity at its core. At the heart of all this lies our team, which is creative, possesses strong leadership skills and is 100% committed to our goals.
We’re on a mission in finding the best talent out there and adding a talented and experienced Verbal Communication Monitoring Officer to join our Compliance team at their offices in Limassol or Nicosia, Cyprus.
Your role at BDSwiss:
- Monitoring recorded calls on a daily basis
- Email Communication monitoring
- Identify breaches of the company’s internal procedures and relevant regulations.
- Ensuring that the company is compliant with the regulatory framework on all levels
- Report and escalate issues as necessary to the compliance department
The Ideal Candidate :
- Demonstrated one year of work experience in a call monitoring/Compliance role would be considered an advantage
- Fluency in Italian and English – both verbal and written
- Knowledge of computer operations – good excel/word
- Strong listening skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Efficient typing skills/reports
- Strong critical thinking skills
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration packages
- Discretionary performance-based bonuses
- Paid time off (including vacation and personal sick days)
- Sponsorships for work-related training and professional examinations
- Weekly breakfast and access to our cafeteria with unlimited fresh snacks and beverages
- Development opportunities in a fast-growing environment, continuous training, and support
- Participation in the Company's Group Medical Scheme, Pension Scheme, and Discount Scheme
BDSwiss is an equal opportunities employer. We ensure that applicants are treated equally and that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment during the interview selection process or during their employment with BDSwiss.
Does this sound like you? Take the next step by submitting your application through BDSwiss Career Webpage:
Your application will be reviewed further, and you will receive an update in due course if you are shortlisted. Due to a high volume of applicants, we are able to contact only shortlisted candidates at this point in time.