PwC - Immigration Consultant
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#PL43889 Type: Full time
At PwC you can make the widest use of your skills and experience in a modern, creative and challenging work environment with great development prospects. Our aim is to hire people of high calibre, who are looking for challenging careers, and will bring new insights and perspectives, living the high standards and values of PwC: act with integrity, care, make a difference, reimagine the possible and work together.
This person will join an already established team of immigration consultants who provide quality business services to companies that are setting up operations and relocating staff and their family members to Cyprus.
- The primary focus of this team is to support clients with personal relocation matters such as immigration compliance, banking, housing and schooling selection etc.
- The person to join the team will take up a wide range of exciting tasks, such as liaising and advising clients, liaising with our international offices abroad, as well as with local Competent Authorities and associates.
What we are looking for
- The position is best suited for graduates or young professionals with some experience, who are passionate about being part of a dynamic team, servicing clients, learning and elevating their experience.
- Requirements include:
- University Degree in Law, or other Business relevant field
- 1-2 years experience advising on immigration law for employment in Cyprus or dealing with immigration compliance matters
- Team player, with strong communication skills
- Resilient, problem solver enjoying to work in a fast paced environment
- Fluent in Greek and English
- A competitive remuneration package
- 13th salary
- Provident Fund
- Medical Insurance (optional)
- Life Insurance
- FlexMenu (such as FlexDay, FlexWeek, FlexPlace and many more)
- Summer 4-day working schedule (July/August)
- Friday afternoon off
- Dress for the Occasion
- Free parking
For more information and applications please follow the link below:
Please note that in order for your application to be processed, you need to upload your CV in the section “My Experience” of the application form.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality