PwC - 2023 ACA/ACCA Professional Training Schemes - 2023 Intake
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#PL43885 Type: Full time / Contract
At PwC you can make the widest use of your skills and experience in a modern, creative and challenging work environment with great development prospects. Our aim is to hire people of high calibre, who are looking for challenging careers, and will bring new insights and perspectives, living the high standards and values of PwC: quality and integrity.
About the role
Join one of our Professional Training Schemes (ACA/ACCA) in 2023 and start your career with one of the world’s leading professional services firms.
- Be an undergraduate university student, from any field of study with a strong academic background
- Expect to graduate from university with a minimum grade as follows:
- University of Cyprus 7,5/10
- Cyprus University of Technology 7,5/10
- Other local Universities 3,33/4
- Greek Universities 7,5/10
- UK Universities 2:1 (i.e. 60-69%)
- US Universities 3,33/4
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Greek
- Strong interpersonal skills, self-motivation, professional discipline
- Team spirit
- A competitive remuneration package
- 13th salary
- Provident fund
- Medical coverage
- Life insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Free parking
For more information and applications please follow the link below:
Please note that in order for your application to be processed, you need to upload your so-far academic transcript, indicating clearly your grades per subject, along with your CV in the section “My Experience” of the application form.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality