This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#FC43752 Type: Full time
Compliance Officer is responsible for ensuring that, when appropriate, the information or other matter leading to knowledge or suspicion, or reasonable grounds for knowledge or suspicion of money laundering is properly disclosed to the relevant authority. Responsible for the development, implementation and maintenance of internal controls to comply with all regulatory and legal requirements of suspicious activity investigations including the alerting from AML transaction monitoring systems, case work and documentation and suspicious activity reporting (SAR).
- Monitoring and reviewing AML and Compliance matters relevant to the Company and in relation to the Law.
- Prepare AML Policies, KYC Policies and relevant forms, registers
- Respond to Compliance inquiries
- Monitoring the expected legal developments and updates, relevant to AML Compliance
- Preparing annual AML/CFT Risk Assessment report
- Assisting/dealing with questions/queries relevant to AML and Compliance matters arising in the process of the Company’s operations and in relation to the provision of the relevant Law and the Directives
- Reviewing and updating, when necessary, the Company’s clients’ Know-Your-Customer and other account opening information
- Supervising and logging all new registrations (checks for multi-accounting, unacceptable jurisdictions, invalid data, self-exclusions)
- Supervising client onboarding and verification process
- Monitoring of the client accounts, transactions and the performance of continuous due diligence
- Performing account investigations
- Preparing a set of templates for staff to be used for AML inquiries related to clients
- Ensuring that the Company’s staff members are adequately trained on AML matters as these relate to the performance of their respective duties.
- Liaising and communicating with the Regulator and MOKAS
- Preparing reports when requested by the Regulator
- Record keeping and update of registers
- Supervising Sanction Target List and PEP screening on new and existing customers to determine if there are any PEP/Sanction/AML risks to the company
- Assisting with amendments of Betting Rules and Terms and Conditions – communication point between Content Management Team and the Regulator.
- Verify and Process Bank wire transfer requests and collecting information for Bank enquiries.
Needed Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work independently, whilst being able to collaborate with team members located all around the world
- Previous KYC or risk management experience in the gambling and/or finance sector is a must
- Demonstrated KYC/AML Due Diligence experience
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Russian Language would be an added Advantage.
Previous working experience in either Betting or Forex would be an added Advantage